Thursday, August 4, 2016

Entrance To A Country Estate & Hip Pain Diagnosed ~ Good Fences No. 14




Country elegance down the mountain in Hart Flat, California.




Joining Tex for 
Good Fences



And my hip diagnosis is arthritis of moderate severity, so that's good. I needed to know what was wrong. Best of all, the pain is gone for now. Recommendation: If pain returns, try treating with anti-inflammatory meds. If severe pain persists, see hip doctor.  Not sure I can take anti-inflammatory meds because of my diabetes and risk for kidney problems, but I don't have to be concerned about that right now. So all is good with the hip. 

Lower back MRI revealed two healed compression fractures and narrowing of the spine and bulge on L4 and L5. Recommendation: Stretching exercies and return to this doctor if I get a back ache. So out comes the yoga mat, again.....

Things are looking good for my age, said the doctor after I asked. 

So well worth the trip to Bakersfield, baking in 102 degrees heat with a bad air alert for sensitive groups. Mary drove us in her car, which is much more comfortable than the Jeep. I don't see how she can sit so patiently and wait for hours, reading magazines, books, or crocheting. Her company and friendship is a huge gift to me, that's for sure.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails