Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Samson Posts An Update From The Canyon

Samson Says:


See this nice large pillow Soldier got for Christmas? It's soft like velvet and it even has a big bone sewn on it for decoration. What did I get? Nothing, nada, ingenting~that's Swedish~I don't know what it's called in Russian. But I bet I know someone who may look it up on the Internet.......
Mommy: You mean auntie fishducky, don't you?
Samson: Yes, I do, and BTW (that means: by the way) why don't you ever post her nice houses again? Like this one:


I sure wish we could live in a house like that, I could sleep on that big veranda and daddy could have a rocking chair next to me. Sweet!
Mommy: You can always dream, Samson. And I haven't because I still haven't moved all the stuff from the old computer to the new computer. 
Samson: Why?
Mommy: Cause I've been d.i.s.t.r.a.c.t.e.d!!!!
Samson: OK, OK, I was just asking. Humans.......


Mommy: Back to Christmas ~ you got lots of goodies and a big, huge bone, remember. And you got what you asked for last summer. Remember this picture? It was sooo hot, I had to pour water all over you and you asked for cold, cold weather for Christmas. And you got it, didn't you?
Samson: OK, I got that, but not from you. Back to the sleeping arrangements:


I get shooed off the couch,


I'm allowed on this chair, but what good does it do me? But I'm a smart and clever dog and when I remembered that auntie Feral Woman told me I was closely related to the wolf.......


I went and found me a den. So there, you can keep your old velvety pillow, I got built-in pillows in my fur, so I can sleep anywhere. Snug!

BTW, I'm stealing Gracie's typeface, cause she stole my moniker,she's not to be trusted that little sweet-faced Cockapoo. Now she calls herself Gracie Says and has her OWN BLOG, in addition to her OWN BOOK. And what does she do on her blog? Gives advice, she's got an advice column, can you believe it??? I'm going to go there and read it all soon. On the one paw I'm proud of my girlfriend, on the other, I worry where all this is going to end........ 

I mean if Gracie gives dog advice, can the Dog Whisperer be far behind?

Anyway, I still love my Gracie, she's nothing if not enterprising, so I will refer your dog to her advice column:

If your dog is in need of some advice, he/she can go and see Gracie here. My Gracie is very clever and I know she'll give the best advice ~ to your dog, that is. It may be some advice you humans didn't wish for. Heh, heh, heh.........

Have a nice day, everyone!

Posted by Samson the Samoyed dog.


















LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails