Sunday, January 24, 2010

Two On -- One Off

Hi again, everyone, it's me, Princess! When I heard mommy changed her name from Dog Blogger Mom to Canyon Girl, I thought my blogging days were over. But she let me blog again today. I don't have much to say, except that I'm one lucky dog! Look at these two, Soldier and Angel. That's all they ever do, sit in the window and guard. And bark at the slightest little thing, even a raven hopping around in our yard. They are very good about it and don't miss much, I have to say that for them. As for me, I only bark when there is a WILD animal outside, like a coyote. I wouldn't waste my bark on a bird! So while they sit on the loveseat and guard, I just snooze on the floor below. And since everyone knows that snoozing is the best thing for a dog to do, short of chasing a ball, I know I'm a very lucky girl.

Posted by me, Princess!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails