Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Pets

These are our pets -- all very excited to be on my blog and so pleased to meet everyone: This is Pippi Birdie who turned his back and didn't want his picture taken.
But after I told him all the dogs would be on my blog, he changed his mind and didn't want to be left out.
This is Soldier. By pure chance, my husband rescued him the day before he was going to the pound. Soldier is a very energetic, highly excitable, nine year old. And he is my cuddlebuns and 76 lb lap dog.
Princess keeps an eye on the other dogs and makes sure they don't stray too far. She only barks at wild critters, while the other two bark at everything. She is the sweetest and most even-tempered of the dogs and has told me she wants to be a dog blogger.
This is Angel, my protector and best friend. She will soon be eleven and we rescued her from the streets of the big city ten years ago. She will protect the house and all of us, but is scared of moths flying into the lights at night. She is a finicky eater and has some medical problems, but when I let her loose, she can still run like the wind. I believe her great-grandfather must have been a greyhound.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails